11 December 2009

Away we go...

Last week was a rough week. I cleaned up more bodily fluids from one baby and one husband than I thought was possible. It's not fun. And I don't feel well either, but that doesn't really seem to matter.

It was Friday night - and somehow I got them both to pass out. So, I took my old broken lap top that has a wonderfully large screen and a DVD drive installed, put in the movie, plugged in the headphones, got into bed and indulged.
I am a bit behind, so perhaps Away We Go is old news to everyone, but to me it was a little unexpected piece of yummy pie. I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. If you have recently had a baby, are having a baby, are thinking of having a baby or just love sweet out-of-the box love stories, this one is just perfect.

At the end, I was in love again with my two sickly boys. And all was again well in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment