20 November 2009

Dust collecting

My house looks how I feel - dust collecting at the edges, disorganized, needing some TLC.

I always know when I have overbooked myself by the state of my house - don't get me wrong, I have certainly softened around the cleanliness of my house since having a baby and for the most part it feels just fine, but this week was different.

I had in fact overbooked myself with too many activities and commitments on too many consecutive days. Perhaps I got overzealous with this new found energy I have some how found. And so I broke one of my rules - only one scheduled activity or commitment per day.

So at the end of this very full week, including yesterday's locked car debacle, I am simply needing a bit of rest and my house is needing a bit of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment