Here is why I love it:
1. It's easy to read, easy to follow, easy to use and makes me feel like I know what I am doing
2. It's broken down into months with suggestions for what is appropriate for your little one
3. It offers alternatives to rice cereal as baby's first food
4. The recipes could be for adults too - one meal for everyone (brilliant concept)
5. It's practical and pretty
For someone who would rather do the dishes than make the meal, this is a really good place to start. They say it takes baby steps, and it seems these little steps for my babe may just turn me into someone who likes cook.
But let's wait and see.